Motorcycling is fun and enjoyable and, because of the perceived element of risk involved, draws many into this community.
We consider the aspect of rider proficiency a key aspect of preparation for CMA’s ministry. So, to raise awareness around rider safety and –skill,
our Chapter was established in July 2009.
We shall be hosting regular training sessions during the course of the year
Unless otherwise indicated, training will be conducted at Bikers Church, Midrand, 126 Kruger Street President Park 1685 Midrand. GEO: -26.004762, 28.152504. All courses start at 8:00
a. Wiilie Hattingh – 083 455 9403
b. Andrew Wheeler – 082 820 4853
c. Alta Povey – 078 614 7098
- 2013-11-24 (12 places left)
- 2013-08-25 (12 places left)
- 2013-05-26 (12 places left)
- 2013-10-27 (12 places left)
- 2013-07-28 (12 places left)
- 2013-09-29 (12 places left)
- 2013-06-30 (12 places left)
* Registration is subject to FULL payment of Registration fee AND receipt of Proof of Payment, which can be emailed to the Secretary
* THIS IS NOT A K-53 COURSE - Attendees must have a valid motorcycle license (a learner license is also a valid license). A copy must to be provided on day of training.
FIRST NATIONAL BANK
Branch Code #: 250655
Account #: 62236559954
Maximum 12 per course and ...Registration closes a week before the scheduled course date. Costs are R200 per person.
CMA Members, please enter your ID Number below. This will automatically populate your and your chapter information for you. Non-CMA Bikers, please enter your details below.